Recipe by KathyRose
Everyone loves these baked beans. Very easy prep, but needs to bake 3 hours so plan ahead.
- 2 (31 ounce) cans pork and beans
- 2 large onions, chopped
- 2 large green peppers, chopped
- 1 cup catsup
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 lb bacon, cooked crisp
Directions See How It's Made
- Pre-heat oven to 325.
- While bacon is frying, (I usually do mine in the microwave oven for this dish), chop onions and green peppers and dump all ingredients into a big bowl.
- Mix well, then crumble the bacon in and mix well once more.
- Spray a 13x9 inch baking dish with cooking spray and pour in the bean mixture.
- Cover with foil and bake 2 1/2 hours.
- Remove foil and bake additional 30 minutes.