Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
Simple and delicious.
- 2 (15 ounce) cans pork and beans
- 2 slices bacon
- 1⁄4 cup chopped onion
- 1⁄4 cup chopped green pepper
- 1⁄4 cup molasses
- 1⁄4 cup ketchup
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- salt and pepper
- In skillet cook bacon until crispy.
- Drain bacon on paper towel and set aside.
- Add onion and green pepper to skillet and saute until soft.
- Add all other ingredients and stir to combine.
- Crumble bacon into beans and transfer to baking dish.
- Bake in 350 degree oven for about 30 minutes.