Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a Jamaican recipe from Caribbean choice. Untested by me, posted ZWT III.
- 1 cup cabbage, coarsley shredded
- 1⁄2 cup carrot, coarsley shredded
- 1 teaspoon onion, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons green sweet peppers, finely chopped
- 1 1⁄2 cups baked beans, drained
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon white pepper
- Combine all ingredients and toss together lightly.
- chill in the refrigerator.
Unusual but tasty! An interesting variation on coleslaw and since I am a big fan of baked beans, one I will make again! ZWT 2007