Recipe by sherbertherbert
this recipe is so simple and quick,not to mention tasty.great as a hot snack or starter for those bean lovers
- 1 (8 ounce) can baked beans
- 2 green bell peppers
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2 cup red onion
- salt and pepper
- 1⁄2 cup brown breadcrumbs
Directions See How It's Made
- preheat the oven to 200c.
- chop the peppers in half and remove the seeds and membrane,then place in a pan of boiling water and simmer for around 10min till they have softened.whilst they boil, in a boil mix together wostersauce and chopped onions.
- place the halved peppers on a baking tray and spoon the bean mixture into the peppers and crumble bread crumbs on top.
- finally season with salt and pepper and place in the oven for 10-20min.