Prep 10 mins
Cook 6 hrs
I had a bag of pinto beans. Threw in a can of this, a couple cans of that, a package of such, and the most wonderful baked beans developed! This makes A LOT; be prepared to freeze extra or make your neighbors REALLY happy!
- 7 cups cooked pinto beans
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans
- 1 (15 1/2 ounce) can red kidney beans
- 2 (15 ounce) cans baked beans
- 1 (11 ounce) can black bean soup
- 1 (14 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can beef consomme
- 2 (15 1/2 ounce) cans whole kernel corn
- 4 (4 ounce) cansdiced chilies
- 1 (16 ounce) packagecooked and crumbled bacon
- 2 teaspoons cumin
- 1 tablespoon dried green onion
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 2 tablespoons dried onion flakes
- 2 tablespoons instant minced garlic
- Throw all the ingredients together in a crockpot, mix well.
- Cook on high for 4-6 hours.
- Call the neighbors over and ENJOY!