1/2 Photos of Baked Bean Lasagna
1 hr 15 mins
Catherine Robson's Note:
A lady at work told me about this recipe. Good for teaching kids to cook - and makes a tasty & filling meal.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 8 sheets instant no-boil lasagna noodles (the no-pre cooking kind)
- 1 1/2 cups grated cheese (like cheddar)
- 825 g baked beans (any kind, we like SPC Rich Tomato)
- 250 g bottled cheese pasta sauce (three cheeses or cabonara etc) (optional)
- 1For Vegetarian be sure your baked beans are Vegetarian.
- 2Spray a 10cm x 20 cm x 8 cm loaf tin with olive oil spray (or line with silicone paper).
- 3In a large mixing bowl mix together 1 cup grated cheese & baked beans. (reserve the remaining 1/2 cup for the topping).
- 4Spoon a layer of thin bean mix to cover the bottom of the tin - then drizzle with approx 2 tablespoons of the Cabonara sauce (we will need 1/2 a cup remaining for the topping).
- 5Add a layer of layer of Lasagna sheet (my tin takes 1 whole sheet & I break 1/4 of another to fill in the gaps).
- 6Repeat above to create the layers.
- 7On the final layer spoon the remaining Cabonara sauce & sprinkle with the cheese (in our house - it doesn't matter if it is the bean or pasta layer - you can choose).
- 8Bake 180 c for 1 hour.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Bean Lasagna
Serving Size: 1 (493 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 664.6
- Calories from Fat 200
- Total Fat 22.2 g
- Saturated Fat 13.3 g
- Cholesterol 54.2 mg
- Sodium 2195.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 93.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 16.7 g
- Sugars 36.9 g
- Protein 36.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
no-boil lasagna noodles