Recipe by mermaiden91
I got this recipe off a tin of Watties Baked Beans. It's really simple yet very tasty. I love it as a quick throw together.
Top Review by MissAubrieHelena
OMG!!!!!!! i'm from new-zealand and have been looking for this recipe for a very long time! i think u might have posted the very same one that my mother used to make for me!! thank you so much! and if u have any more new-zealand food, post it for me please!
- 6 frozen hash brown patties
- 420 g baked beans
- 4 eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 slices bacon, chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- grated cheese (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 190c.
- Put the hash browns on the bottom of a baking dish.
- Spread the baked beans on top.
- Mix the remaining ingredients together and pour over the beans.
- Sprinkle with grated cheese (optional).
- Bake at 190c for 35 to 40 minutes until the egg is set and it's all golden.