Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
I made this for my family at Christmas and got rave reviews from our Mexican food lovers!
- 1 can refried beans
- 29.58 ml chili seasoning mix
- 59.14 ml chopped green onion
- 236.59 ml sour cream
- 226.79 g cream cheese
- 473.18 ml grated cheddar cheese, reserve some to sprinkle over top
- 0.39 ml Tabasco sauce
- Mix together in baking dish.
- Bake at 350° for about 30 minutes.
- Serve warm with chips.
I have made this once a week for the past 4 or 5 weeks! It makes a great after school snack, anytime snack, or as a meal ( like how i ate it the first time i made it!) I guess in my hurry didn't realize it said chili seasoning and i just used chili powder which works just fine for us. Maybe you meant the same thing. Anyway, its for sure GOOD EATS! thanks
I've made this recipe for multiple parties and it's always a hit even with a large Foodie filled crowd.