Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
I made this for my family at Christmas and got rave reviews from our Mexican food lovers!
Make and share this Baked Bean Dip recipe from Food.com.
- 1 can refried beans
- 2 tablespoons chili seasoning mix
- 1⁄4 cup chopped green onion
- 1 cup sour cream
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 2 cups grated cheddar cheese, reserve some to sprinkle over top
- 6 drops Tabasco sauce
- Mix together in baking dish.
- Bake at 350° for about 30 minutes.
- Serve warm with chips.
I have made this once a week for the past 4 or 5 weeks! It makes a great after school snack, anytime snack, or as a meal ( like how i ate it the first time i made it!) I guess in my hurry didn't realize it said chili seasoning and i just used chili powder which works just fine for us. Maybe you meant the same thing. Anyway, its for sure GOOD EATS! thanks
I've made this recipe for multiple parties and it's always a hit even with a large Foodie filled crowd.