1/1 Photo of Baked Bean Corn Dog Casserole
Carrie A's Note:
This is easy, cheap, and delicious! Kids and adults alike both love it. Great for Potlucks, and only takes about 10 minutes to throw together!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2Put beans into large baking pan.
- 3Slice hot dogs into 1/2 inch slices and add to beans.
- 4Bake for 15-20 minutes.
- 5While bean and hot dog mixture is in the oven,Mix cornbread mix, milk, eggs, creamed corn, and cheese in a large bowl.
- 6Once bean and hot dog mixture has baked for 15-20 minutes, spread cornbread mixture gently on top to cover.
- 7Bake for 20-30 additional minutes or until cornbread is cooked through.
- 8Cornbread will be moist because of corn, so don't overcook.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Bean Corn Dog Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (378 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 15
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 663.6
- Calories from Fat 280
- Total Fat 31.1 g
- Saturated Fat 13.4 g
- Cholesterol 85.8 mg
- Sodium 2006.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 76.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 11.1 g
- Sugars 22.4 g
- Protein 26.4 g