This is easy, cheap, and delicious! Kids and adults alike both love it. Great for Potlucks, and only takes about 10 minutes to throw together!
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Put beans into large baking pan.
- Slice hot dogs into 1/2 inch slices and add to beans.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes.
- While bean and hot dog mixture is in the oven,Mix cornbread mix, milk, eggs, creamed corn, and cheese in a large bowl.
- Once bean and hot dog mixture has baked for 15-20 minutes, spread cornbread mixture gently on top to cover.
- Bake for 20-30 additional minutes or until cornbread is cooked through.
- Cornbread will be moist because of corn, so don't overcook.