Recipe by jovigirl
Found this one on the internet and it caught my eye. I love chili and never have tried baked beans in it. I hope to make it this week.
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- 3 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 8 ounces sausage, cooked, crumbled and drained
- 8 ounces ground beef, cooked and drained
- 1 (16 ounce) can pork and beans
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed tomato soup
- 1 cup beef broth
- 1 (4 ounce) can diced green chilies
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oil in large saucepan; add onion and garlic. Cook for 5 minutes.
- Add sausage, beef, beans, soup, broth, chiles, chili powder and cumin.
- Bring to a boil; reduce heat to low.
- Cook for 15 minutes.
- Season with salt and ground black pepper. Garnish with cilantro, if desired.