Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
I love baked beans and am always looking for new recipes. This is a recipe from the 800alabama.com website that I reworked a little. I don't care for green peppers, so I don't include them.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1 green pepper, chopped (optional)
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 (4 ounce) can mushroom pieces
- 2 (15 ounce) cans pork and beans
- 1⁄4 cup barbecue sauce
- 1⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄4 cup ketchup
- Brown ground beef, onion and green pepper. Drain.
- Mix with remaining ingredients.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 40 minutes.