Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
This is from my grandmother and although there are many baked bean recipes on this site, I love hers and couldn't find one on here like it. I asked her for a few of her recipes and as she is one to throw things together without needing to look at a recipe she took the time to measure and write it out for me!
- 1⁄2 lb ground beef
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 lb canned baked beans (bush original)
- 8 ounces kidney beans (1/2 a regular can)
- 1⁄2 cup ketchup
- 1⁄4 cup cool water
- 1 tablespoon prepared mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon white vinegar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Brown beef and onion.
- Mix all else into beef mixture and place in baking dish (I use 9" x 13" usually).
- Bake 35-40 minutes.
I this was excellent... I made it just as the recipe states... My family loved it and we had it with biscuits.. very easy to make.. Thanks !@!!