Prep 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
I have made this casserole for my family for years! It is my Hubby's Favorite Casserole! Kids love it too! Fast comfortfood! I cook like my grandmother A litle of this and a little of that! So you may need more rice or less onion! If you tinker with it It is great!
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 small onion
- 2 (16 ounce) cans baked beans
- 1 cup rice
- 8 Kraft processed cheese slices
- Cook Rice according to package!
- Cut up onion, brown ground beef and onion!
- Drain one can of beans, Put rice, beans, ground beef and onion in a casserole dish! Salt and Pepper to taste! Put Cheese on top!
- Bake @ 350 until cheese is bubbly!
Wow! This! recipe! is really easy! to make! with ingredients usually on hand! I substituted venison! instead of beef! a turnip in place of the onion! and butter beans instead of baked beans! and grits for rice! but it still turned out as expected! Thanks!mama4dmkd!