1/1 Photo of Baked BBQ Turkey Drumsticks
1 hr 20 mins
1 hr 15 mins
Chef #422637's Note:
This is a really simple recipe to make that I found on the net somewhere. I don't remember but I made it last night and all I can say is the sauce is memorable. It was very very tasty. Sweet and tangy. You could even make the sauce on its own for other purposes. I made steamed broccoli and I threw in red potatoes in foil on the rack above the turkey. It was and is devine! And the kids loved it too!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2Use the TBSP of coconut oil and spread it all over the bottom of the pan.
- 3Rinse turkey legs. Add turkey legs to pan and sprinkle S&P all over.
- 4Finely dice red onion.
- 5Add molasses, vinegar, ketchup, Worcestershire sauce to onion and stir.
- 6Spoon sauce over turkey legs.
- 7Cover with foil.
- 8Bake 1 hour covered, turning legs after 30 minutes.
- 9Uncover legs and bake for an additional 15 minutes.
- 10To make it less fattening take off the skin.
Browse Our Top Toddler-Friendly Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Toddler-Friendly Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked BBQ Turkey Drumsticks
Serving Size: 1 (906 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1325.7
- Calories from Fat 535
- Total Fat 59.5 g
- Saturated Fat 20.7 g
- Cholesterol 579.3 mg
- Sodium 1723.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 21.4 g
- Protein 159.9 g