1 hr 30 mins
This is the very first cookbook recipe I ever made. My husband gave me Myra Waldo's "Encyclopedia of Cooking" for our first Christmas, and this was the first one I tried. Many of my previous recipes came from grandma's kitchen. This book has been a great friend throughout the years.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Trim the fat from the chops and place the chops in a glass or pottery bowl.
- 2Combine the remaining ingredients and bring to a boil, cooking over low heat 5 minutes.
- 3Pour cooked ingredients over chops and let marinate 1 hour.
- 4Arrange chops in a shallow dish; pour marinade over them.
- 5( I always used my iron dutch oven for this process).
- 6Bake in a 350 degree oven for approximately 90 minutes basting occasionally.
- 7Serve with your favorite side dishes.
Browse Our Top < 4 Hours Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Barbecued Pork Chops
Serving Size: 1 (301 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 274.9
- Calories from Fat 135
- Total Fat 15.0 g
- Saturated Fat 5.2 g
- Cholesterol 76.5 mg
- Sodium 793.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 5.3 g
- Protein 23.6 g