- 1⁄3 cup barbecue sauce (any flavour)
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons sesame seeds
- 1⁄8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 4 whole wheat tortillas (10-inch , size)
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine first four ingredients in a small dish.
- Cut each tortilla into 10 wedges.
- Brush oth sides of tortillas with barbecue sauce mixture.
- Arrange wedges in a single layer on a large greased baking sheet.
- Bake on bottom rack at 350F for 8 minutes; Turn wedges and bake another 8 minutes until crispy and browned.
- Cool on a rack.
- Makes 40 chips.