Top Review by Robirdie
The sauce was very good. We were having pork chops for supper and saw this recipe I thought why not. I cooked the chops about 20 min. with the sauce on it, I used only 1/2 a teaspoon of liquid smoke cause a Tablespoon seamed like to much. The flavor was real good. Thanks
- 1 (3 lb) broiler-fryer chickens, cut up
- 1 small onion, cut into slices
- 1 1⁄2 cups ketchup
- 1⁄2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1⁄4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon liquid smoke
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Place chicken pieces in 13X9-inch baking dish coated with nonstick cooking spray.
- Arrange onion slices over top.
- In small saucepan, combine ketchup, brown sugar, Worcestershire sauce, lemon juice and liquid smoke.
- Heat over medium heat 2 to 3 minutes or until sugar dissolves.
- Pour over chicken.
- Bake chicken 1 hour or until juices run clear.
- Discard onion slices.
- Let stand 10 minutes before serving.