Baked Bananas with Maple Sauce
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Butter a 9x9x2-inch square baking pan, and place in the oven to melt; remove.
- Stir the maple syrup, brown sugar, lime juice, and allspice into the pan, mixing well.
- Place the bananas on top of this, cut side up, and sprinkle with coconut.
- Bate at 375 for 12 minutes, turning bananas over after 6 minutes and basting them with maple sauce.
- To serve, place bananas in a bowl, top with some ice cream, and spoon some maple sauce over the top.