Sue Lau's Note:
This is nice when you have extra bananas but don't want to go down banana pudding lane again. Prepares quick, all in 20-25 minutes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- 2Butter a 9x9x2-inch square baking pan, and place in the oven to melt; remove.
- 3Stir the maple syrup, brown sugar, lime juice, and allspice into the pan, mixing well.
- 4Place the bananas on top of this, cut side up, and sprinkle with coconut.
- 5Bate at 375 for 12 minutes, turning bananas over after 6 minutes and basting them with maple sauce.
- 6To serve, place bananas in a bowl, top with some ice cream, and spoon some maple sauce over the top.
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Bananas with Maple Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (149 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 224.7
- Calories from Fat 65
- Total Fat 7.2 g
- Saturated Fat 4.7 g
- Cholesterol 15.2 mg
- Sodium 53.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 42.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.2 g
- Sugars 28.3 g
- Protein 1.4 g