1/1 Photo of Baked Bananas with Chocolate
A really nice elegant way to finish off a good meal. Easily doubled. Well received by all who have tried it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Divide half the bananas into two 1 cup ramekins.
- 2Sprinkle half the chocolate over each.
- 3Divide other half of banana and chocolate on top.
- 4Stir together cream and vanilla.
- 5Pour over mixture.
- 6Bake in middle of oven@ 450 degrees for 10 minutes.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Bananas with Chocolate
Serving Size: 1 (160 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 195.5
- Calories from Fat 102
- Total Fat 11.3 g
- Saturated Fat 6.9 g
- Cholesterol 40.7 mg
- Sodium 12.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 12.5 g
- Protein 1.7 g