Baked Bananas and Passion Fruit
- Wrap each banana in aluminium foil, leaving the top open.
- Drizzle the honey over the bananas.
- Squeeze a little lemon juice in each packet and then drizzle over the orange juice.
- Cut the passion fruit in half and squeeze four of the halves over the bananas.
- Seal the foil parcels and bake in a pre-heated oven at 200 C or 400 F for about 20 minutes.
- Put onto plates and give everyone one two halves of passion fruit.
- Each diner should squeeze their passion fruit onto their bananas as they open the packet.