Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
You don't want to miss this treat :)
- 3 firm ripe bananas
- 1⁄3 cup fresh orange juice
- 1⁄3 cup coconut, shredded
- 2 teaspoons cornflour
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
- whipped cream or ice cream (optional)
- Peel bananas and cut them in half lengthwise and crosswise.
- Arrange in a shallow buttered baking dish.
- Combine the cornflour, white sugar and orange juice.
- Pour this over the bananas and make sure they are well coated.
- Dot with butter.
- Sprinkle with brown sugar and coconut.
- Bake at 375F for 30 minutes or until the sauce is slightly thick and the bananas are tender.
- Serve top with whipped cream or ice-cream, if desired or enjoy this treat all by itself!
YUMMY !!!! This is so good . Sweet and warm , it is best a great comfort food !!! I made it for breakfast . I love the coconut and brown sugar on the top !!!!!