Recipe by TGirl,RN
This warm, sweet and tangy treat is wonderful when spooned over vanilla ice cream, or serve it on it's own, topped with a dollop of home made whipped cream.
Top Review by Mermaid
Just divine! Made exactly as stated and served over vanilla ice cream for my weekly non-atkins treat. DH and I look forward to trying this with rum when the kids aren't around. Thanks for posting!
Directions See How It's Made
- Peel bananas, then cut in half length-wise.
- Butter bottom of baking dish, and add single layer of bananas, cutting bananas in half if necessary.
- Pour orange juice over bananas, adding enough to cover bananas half way up.
- Sprinkle with brown sugar and cinnamon.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 15-20 minutes.
- Optional: try using rum instead of orange juice, or use some of both.