Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This warm, sweet and tangy treat is wonderful when spooned over vanilla ice cream, or serve it on it's own, topped with a dollop of home made whipped cream.
- Peel bananas, then cut in half length-wise.
- Butter bottom of baking dish, and add single layer of bananas, cutting bananas in half if necessary.
- Pour orange juice over bananas, adding enough to cover bananas half way up.
- Sprinkle with brown sugar and cinnamon.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 15-20 minutes.
- Optional: try using rum instead of orange juice, or use some of both.