Prep 3 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is another of my quick winners for company for dinner. I love to get time to spend with my guests and also raves on my food.
- 3 bananas, not fully ripened
- 2 medium oranges, peeled
- 1⁄3 cup sugar
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- Peel and cut bananas lengthwise.
- Place in a shallow baking dish.
- Arrange orange sections over bananas and sprinkle with sugar.
- Combine melted butter and juices; pour over fruit.
- Bake at 450°F for 15 minutes.
- Serve with ice cream or curried dishes.