Recipe by Wendy-Bob
Another banana recipe from yours truely! Found this on the BBC food website from Ready Steady Cook. Not yet tried but am posting it here for safe keeping.
Top Review by bluemango
amazing recipe! we used this is a topping for vanilla bean ice cream and now can't go back to having ice cream without it! We give it 4 stars because the amount of sugar and butter was a bit too much--either use five bananas with this recipe, or cut the sugar and butter into (at least) half
- 1 banana
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1⁄2 lime, juice of, only
- lime wedge (to serve)
Directions See How It's Made
- Peel and chop the banana.
- Place banana, butter and sugar in a saucepan over a medium heat and cook for 2-3 minutes until sugar and butter have caramelised.
- Add the lime juice and remove from the heat.
- Pour the bananas into a dish and garnish with lime wedge.