Prep 3 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is just so simple and so rich!!! I just LOVE eating my excess bananas this way. Enjoy! From Simple Foods by Jill Dupleix
- 4 bananas, unpeeled
- 100 g dark unsweetened chocolate squares, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped walnuts
- 4 scoops vanilla ice cream
- 4 scoops chocolate ice cream
- Bake 4 unpeeled bananas at 180C for 30 minutes, until the skin is black.
- Gently slit the skin and peel back the top part of the banana.
- Scatter the split with the chocolate and nuts.
- Serve each banana with a scoop of vanilla and chocolate ice-cream.