This banana pie is an African recipe that is similar to impossible pie.
Make and share this Baked Banana Pie recipe from Food.com.
- .Beat eggs, sugar, milk, flour, cream of tartar, nutmeg, vanilla and salt until smooth.
- Stir in bananas. Blend well and pour into a buttered 9-inch glass pie dish.
- Sprinkle with nutmeg and bake in a 350° oven for 30 to 40 minutes or until.
- inserted knife comes out clean.
- Pie may be served chilled with whipped topping or at room temperature.
This recipe made a delicious, moist, somewhat dense pie. The texture reminds me of the cassava cake that Filipino coworkers sometimes bring to parties. Made for ZWT7