Love balsamic vinegar, hope you enjoy this chicken. Note; I have found that it's better with boneless, skinless chicken breast or boneless, skinless thighs. Baking time may be less due to size.
- Preheat oven 400 degrees.
- Arrange the chicken bone side down in a 9-by-13 inch glass or ceramic baking dish.
- pour the vinegar over them and sprinkle evenly with the oil, oregano, salt and pepper.
- Bake the chicken 20 minutes and baste with the vinegar juices.
- Bake 20 minutes more (depending the size of breast) or until juices run clear.
- Serve chicken with juices spooned over them.