1 hr 20 mins
Golden Sunflower's Note:
What a presentation and simple, simple, simple. I was served this at a local RI restaurant and couldn't wait to go home and try it. After the brie is done baking, I place it on a platter of baby spinach that has been tossed lightly with vidalia onion dressing. While it is still hot, I spread the top of the baked brie with chutney (or you can use your favorite preserves) and serve it with sesame crackers. Cut into the brie and watch the cheese ooze - delicious! Preparation time includes thawing of frozen puff pastry sheet.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- 2Thaw pastry dough, I like Pepperidge Farm. Flatten out seams.
- 3Place brie in center of dough (leave rind on) and bring up sides, fold over and keep flat. Turn brie over so that folded pieces are on the bottom.
- 4Place on a non-stick baking sheet and bake in middle of oven for 20 minutes or until dough is brown and puffy.
- 5Meanwhile, toss spinach w/dressing (you may want more or less depending on your taste).
- 6Place spinach on a serving platter off to one side of the dish.
- 7When brie is done, place on spinach, spread chutney on top of hot brie.
- 8Place crackers on opposite side of platter.
- 9Cut out a wedge and watch the cheese ooze. Spread a cracker with cheese, chutney and spinach.
Browse Our Top < 4 Hours Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Baby Brie in a Puff Pastry With Chutney and Baby Spinach
Serving Size: 1 (70 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 271.5
- Calories from Fat 179
- Total Fat 19.9 g
- Saturated Fat 8.0 g
- Cholesterol 30.6 mg
- Sodium 289.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 0.7 g
- Protein 8.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: