1/1 Photo of Baked Asparagus Wrapped in Prosciutto
Miss ~V~'s Note:
I found this recipe on the internet. I love asparagus and this has become my favorite recipe when making it!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat an oven to 400°F.
- 2Butter a baking dish large enough to hold the asparagus.
- 3Bring a sauce pan 3/4 full of water to a boil.
- 4Add the asparagus and salt and cook until the spears are just beginning to bend when lifted by the stem, 5-7 minutes.
- 5Drain and rinse under cold water to stop the cooking.
- 6Wrap each asparagus spear in one slice of prosciutto and place in the baking dish.
- 7Dot with the butter and sprinkle with the cheese and pepper.
- 8Bake in the oven until the cheese melts, about 10 minutes.
- 9Serve hot directly from the dish.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Asparagus Wrapped in Prosciutto
Serving Size: 1 (103 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 130.7
- Calories from Fat 100
- Total Fat 11.2 g
- Saturated Fat 6.9 g
- Cholesterol 30.2 mg
- Sodium 140.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 1.1 g
- Protein 5.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: