Recipe by lilchris
I can't remember where I found this recipe, but even my husband will eat it. That says a lot since he's not a fan of anything green except lettuce.
- 1 bunch fresh asparagus, trimmed
- cooking spray
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Arrange asparagus on a baking sheet. Coat with cooking spray and season with salt and pepper. Bake 12 minutes or until tender.
- Meanwhile, melt butter in small saucepan over medium heat. Once melted, remove from heat. Stir in soy sauce and vinegar.
- Pour over baked asparagus and toss gently before serving.