1/1 Photo of Baked Asparagus Spinach Risotto
From Cooking Light, this is a no fail, no work risotto.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400°F.
- 2In a dutch oven heat oil over medium flame.
- 3Add onions, saute until softened.
- 4Add rice, stirring to coat well.
- 5Stir in spinach, salt, nutmeg, and 2 cups of stock.
- 6Bring to a simmer and cook 7 minutes.
- 7Stir in 1/4 c cheese.
- 8Cover and bake in oven 15 minutes.
- 9Stir in asparagus and remaining 1/4 c cheese. add 1/2-1 cup of stock if mixture is dry.
- 10Bake for an additional 15 minutes or until liquid is almost absorbed.
Browse Our Top Short-Grain Rice Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Short-Grain Rice Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Asparagus Spinach Risotto
Serving Size: 1 (381 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 365.0
- Calories from Fat 87
- Total Fat 9.6 g
- Saturated Fat 3.3 g
- Cholesterol 16.4 mg
- Sodium 521.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 53.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.0 g
- Sugars 5.6 g
- Protein 15.4 g