Recipe by Jessica Anne
I originally was going to make an Asian Salmon recipe that I saw on Barefoot Contessa, however after reading the reviews, I decided against it. Instead, I improvised by changing some of the ingredients, cooking time and style. It ended up coming out fabulous! I love this since it's healthy, full of flavor and incredibly easy.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs fresh salmon
- 1⁄3 cup soy sauce
- 1⁄4 cup teriyaki sauce
- 2 tablespoons olive oil (sesame preferred) or 2 tablespoons sesame oil (sesame preferred)
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon chili-garlic sauce
- 2 scallions, chopped thin
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
Directions See How It's Made
- Add Tinfoil to baking dish, place Salmon in baking dish.
- Mix all other ingredients in a bowl.
- Pour ingredients over Salmon and fridge/marindate for 20 minutes.
- Pre-heat oven to 425.
- Cook Salmon, uncovered for 12-15 minutes, basting the fish with the sauce at least once.
- Serve hot.