Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
Easy appetizer from Pillsbury. Great addition to holiday appetizer trays
- 2 (8 ounce) cans refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1 (9 ounce) package frozen spinach, thawed, squeezed and drained
- 3⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 2⁄3 cup mayonnaise
- 2⁄3 cup sour cream
- 1⁄8 teaspoon garlic powder
- Heat oven to 375°F
- Unroll dough into 4 long rectangles. Place crosswise in ungreased 15 x 10 x 1 in baking pan; press over bottom and 1 inch up sides to form crust. Press perforations to seal.
- Bake at 375°F for 10 to 12 minutes or until light golden brown.
- Meanwhile, in medium bowl, combine all remaining ingredients; mix well. Spread mixture evenly over partially baked crust.
- Bake at 375°F for an additional 8 to 10 minutes or until topping is thoroughly heated. Cut into 1 1/2 inch squares. Serve warm.