Recipe by mix'n vix'n
I've been making this one for years. Great for office potlucks. You can bake it the day before then nuke it when you get to work. You'll still get that nummy golden brown topping!
- 226.79 g package cream cheese, softened
- 236.59 ml whole milk
- 1 whole head of garlic, roasted
- 4.92 ml ground nutmeg
- 14.79 ml fresh parsley, chopped or 29.58 ml dried parsley
- sea salt
- cracked black pepper
- 354.88 ml mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 354.88 ml parmesan cheese, shredded
- 236.59 ml Fontina cheese, shredded
- 255.14 g box frozen spinach, thawed, squeeze all liquid out, chopped
- 453.59 g can water-packed artichoke hearts, drained, quartered
- 2 loaf baguette, spiced to 3/4-in thick pieces
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°F Grease 8 x 8-in glass baking dish.
- In a large bowl beat cream cheese until smooth. Add milk, roasted garlic, nutmeg, parsley, salt and pepper and mix until combined.
- Mix in 1 cup each of mozzarella and Parmesan cheese along with chopped spinach. Gently fold in artichoke heats.
- Pour mixture into greased baking dish, top with remaining cheese, and bake for 25 - 30 min or until cheese is bubbly and top is golden brown.
- Remove from oven and serve with sliced baguette or assorted veggie sticks.