Prep 0 mins
Cook 30 mins
I've been making this one for years. Great for office potlucks. You can bake it the day before then nuke it when you get to work. You'll still get that nummy golden brown topping!
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup whole milk
- 1 whole head of garlic, roasted
- 1 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped or 2 tablespoons dried parsley
- sea salt
- cracked black pepper
- 1 1⁄2 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 1⁄2 cups parmesan cheese, shredded
- 1 cup Fontina cheese, shredded
- 1 (9 ounce) box frozen spinach, thawed, squeeze all liquid out, chopped
- 1 (16 ounce) can water-packed artichoke hearts, drained, quartered
- 2 loaves baguette, spiced to 3/4-in thick pieces
- Preheat oven to 350°F Grease 8 x 8-in glass baking dish.
- In a large bowl beat cream cheese until smooth. Add milk, roasted garlic, nutmeg, parsley, salt and pepper and mix until combined.
- Mix in 1 cup each of mozzarella and Parmesan cheese along with chopped spinach. Gently fold in artichoke heats.
- Pour mixture into greased baking dish, top with remaining cheese, and bake for 25 - 30 min or until cheese is bubbly and top is golden brown.
- Remove from oven and serve with sliced baguette or assorted veggie sticks.
I use a 9' deep pie dis as the 8x8 is use for a cake. This is real good ,it was gone be for I got a second piece. Next time I will do two...the kids love it. Thank You
This is by far the best baked spinich dip ever~ i have taken it along on three different occasions have gotten raves and requests for the recipe. De-LISH