Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is a great dip to serve at parties or during the holidays. Great with sourdough bread or crackers. Best served right out of the oven hot and bubbly!
- 1 (10 ounce) package spinach, thawed and drained
- 1 (12 ounce) can water-packed artichoke hearts, drained
- 2 cups mayonnaise
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 onion, small diced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 cups parmesan cheese, grated
- 4 tablespoons parmesan cheese, grated
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Mix all ingredients except reserved parmesan cheese and paprika.
- spread into a 9x9 baking dish.
- top with reserved parmesan cheese and paprika.
- Bake until bubbly and lightly browned on top approximately 30 minutes.
I made this for a New Years Party it turned out Fabulous! It was really easy to throw together and turned out beatiful. Also it makes a HUGE amount. Thanks for the great recipe!