Recipe by Debbwl
A quick and easy side for when artichokes are not in season. The crumb topping of nuts, cheese and Italian seasonings gives these artichokes a whole new twist.
Top Review by NorthwestGal
This is such a great way to serve artichokes. And it went together so quickly and was ready in a matter of minutes. I'd give extra stars if I could because even my kids liked this dish. Thanks for sharing your recipe, Debbwl.
- 2 (14 ounce) cans water-packed artichoke hearts, quartered
- 3 tablespoons pecans, fine chopped
- 3 tablespoons parmesan cheese, shredded
- 1 tablespoon fine dry breadcrumb
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 -2 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- cooking spray
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375°F Coat 9 inch glass pie plate with cooking spray.
- Drain and rinse artichoke hearts, then pat dry with paper towels. Place artichokes in pie plate.
- In a small bowl mix remaining ingredients.
- Sprinkle the mixture over the artichokes. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes till hot and lightly golden.