Momma Dukes's Note:
I've had this recipe forever and I don't know where it came from. My family loves it so much the recipe card is falling apart. I put this on here to share with my daughter. Quick and easy. Serve with chips or crackers. I throw everything in a food processor. This can also be chopped and mixed by hand
My Private Note
quart d ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Finely chop garlic in food processor.
- 2Add drained artichoke hearts and make a coarse chop.
- 3Add rest of ingredients except bread crumbs and mix well.
- 4Put in 1 quart casserole dish.
- 5Sprinkle with bread crumbs and 2 T parmesean cheese.
- 6Bake 20 minutes at 375 degrees until bubbly.
Browse Our Top < 30 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Artichoke Dip
Serving Size: 1 (149 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 306.5
- Calories from Fat 167
- Total Fat 18.6 g
- Saturated Fat 7.7 g
- Cholesterol 41.0 mg
- Sodium 568.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 11.6 g
- Sugars 3.7 g
- Protein 12.3 g