Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
I've had this recipe forever and I don't know where it came from. My family loves it so much the recipe card is falling apart. I put this on here to share with my daughter. Quick and easy. Serve with chips or crackers. I throw everything in a food processor. This can also be chopped and mixed by hand
- Finely chop garlic in food processor.
- Add drained artichoke hearts and make a coarse chop.
- Add rest of ingredients except bread crumbs and mix well.
- Put in 1 quart casserole dish.
- Sprinkle with bread crumbs and 2 T parmesean cheese.
- Bake 20 minutes at 375 degrees until bubbly.
I'm sorry but this recipe is awful I had such high hopes I did everything the reciped called for but had a very baddish in the end again I'm sorry but this one is not for us