1/1 Photo of Baked Artichoke Dip
This is a simple, flavorful appetizer. Try adding chopped spinach for a tasty variation.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 can artichoke heart, drained
- 1 small onion
- 2 clove garlic
- 59.14 ml mayonnaise
- 59.14 ml sour cream
- 59.14 ml parmesan cheese
- 226.79 g package mozzarella cheese, divided
- 2.46 ml oregano
- 1.23 ml dried basil or 6 leaf fresh basil, approximately
- salt and pepper
- chopped parsley (to garnish) (optional)
- 1 loaf crusty French bread
- 1Process artichokes, onion and garlic in the food processor until smooth (or if you like, until blended, but still have texture).
- 2In medium sized bowl (or if you're a little lazy like me, right in the medium sized ceramic baking dish), combine remaining ingredients except parsley and bread, reserving 1 cup of mozzarella.
- 3Sprinkle remaining cheese over artichoke dip, and sprinkle with chopped parsley.
- 4Bake at 400º for 20 minutes, or until bubbly and beginning to brown.
- 5Serve with crusty french bread slices.
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Artichoke Dip
Serving Size: 1 (244 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 403.7
- Calories from Fat 154
- Total Fat 17.2 g
- Saturated Fat 7.9 g
- Cholesterol 40.2 mg
- Sodium 836.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 44.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 1.7 g
- Protein 17.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: