1/1 Photo of Baked Artichoke Dip
This is a simple, flavorful appetizer. Try adding chopped spinach for a tasty variation.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 can artichoke heart, drained
- 1 small onion
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) package mozzarella cheese, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon dried basil or 6 leaves fresh basil, approximately
- salt and pepper
- chopped parsley (to garnish) (optional)
- 1 loaf crusty French bread
- 1Process artichokes, onion and garlic in the food processor until smooth (or if you like, until blended, but still have texture).
- 2In medium sized bowl (or if you're a little lazy like me, right in the medium sized ceramic baking dish), combine remaining ingredients except parsley and bread, reserving 1 cup of mozzarella.
- 3Sprinkle remaining cheese over artichoke dip, and sprinkle with chopped parsley.
- 4Bake at 400º for 20 minutes, or until bubbly and beginning to brown.
- 5Serve with crusty french bread slices.
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Artichoke Dip
Serving Size: 1 (235 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 649.5
- Calories from Fat 132
- Total Fat 14.6 g
- Saturated Fat 7.6 g
- Cholesterol 38.5 mg
- Sodium 1184.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 99.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.3 g
- Sugars 5.6 g
- Protein 30.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: