1/2 Photos of Baked Artichoke Dip
There are many variations of this dip but this is my favorite. The mix of flavors is more complex than most artichoke dip recipes. It comes from Nordstroms Entertaining at Home Cookbook.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 2 cups parmesan cheese, 8 oz fresh grated
- 3 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons fresh basil, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon coarse salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper, freshly ground
- 2 (13 1/2 ounce) cans artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, roasted, peeled, seeded, and chopped
- 1 (7 ounce) can diced green chilies, drained
- 1Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- 2Set aside 1/2 cup parmesan cheese.
- 3Combine the rest of the ingredients in a bowl and stir until well combined.
- 4Transfer the mixture to a casserole dish. Top with remaining parmesan cheese.
- 5Bake, uncovered, for 45 minutes until light brown and bubbly.
- 6Cool for 5 minutes before serving.
Browse Our Top < 60 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Artichoke Dip
Serving Size: 1 (108 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 219.0
- Calories from Fat 130
- Total Fat 14.4 g
- Saturated Fat 5.7 g
- Cholesterol 26.0 mg
- Sodium 1002.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.9 g
- Sugars 3.0 g
- Protein 9.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: