Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
I love the taste of this and I hope you do. You could add in some cayenne pepper or some hot sauce to help give this dip a kick. Or try to add in some other things like cut up olives, chives, chopped peppers, etc... this dip is very versatilie for add- ins.
- 1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 dash hot sauce (optional)
- Preheat over to 350°F Mix all ingredients together until well blended.
- Spoon into an 8 x 8 baking dish or 9 inch pie pan.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Serve with assorted cut up vegetables, crackers, pita chips, etc.