Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
This recipe came from Bon Appetit. A nice variation of Artichoke Dip plus it is a little lighter.
Make and share this Baked Artichoke Dip recipe from Food.com.
- 5 tablespoons grated romano cheese (about 1 ounce)
- 3 tablespoons light mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons light sour cream
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried marjoram
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon onion salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 14 ounces water-packed artichoke hearts, drained and chopped to 1/4-inch pieces
- 1⁄4 teaspoon paprika
- French baguette, slices toasted
- Whisk 4 tablespoons grated Romano cheese, light mayonnaise, light sour cream, dried marjoram, black pepper, onion salt, and garlic powder in a medium bowl to blend.
- Stir in chopped artichoke hears.
- Transfer mixture to a 1 1/2 cup Ramekin. (Can be prepared 1 day ahead. Cover mixture and refrigerate.).
- Preheat oven to 375°F
- Bake dip until heated through, about 20 minutes (about 30 minutes if chilled).
- Preheat broiler.
- Sprinkle dip with remaining 1 tablespoon Romano cheese and paprika.
- Broil until cheese melts, about 2 minutes.
- Serve warm with toasted baguette slices.
Five stars for ease of preperation and terrific taste! I used fresh minced onion in place of onion salt, otherwise I made this just as written. We used pita chips and veggies for dippers. Perfect sort of "elegant" dip to whip up for last-minute guests....especially at holiday times! Thanx for posting; this dip is a keeper!