Recipe by Lennie
This is a yummy favourite of mine to serve as part of pre-dinner munchies, or as a snack to a group of friends (it also doubles well). I found it many years ago in Out of This World CookBook II. Credit for the recipe goes to Virginia Prentice.
Top Review by Graybert
WOW!!! This is awesome!! It was so very, very, very good!! I served it with cut-up French bread and pumpernickle bread - yummm!! We popped it back in the oven after a while, to melt the cheese and warm it up a bit. I usually don't enjoy artichokes, but this is exceptional!! Try this one guys, you will not be sorry - trust me!! Thanks Lennie - another great recipe!!
- 2 (14 ounce) cans artichoke hearts, well drained
- 1 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
- 1 cup mayonnaise (for best results, don't use Miracle Whip, it's too sweet)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic salt or 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- Tabasco sauce, to taste (or any hot sauce)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350F degrees.
- Spray a 4-cup casserole dish with Pam, or lightly grease it; set aside.
- Chop drained artichokes and place in a mixing bowl.
- Add all other ingredients and combine; put mixture into casserole dish.
- Bake in preheated oven until hot and bubbly, about 20 minutes.
- Serve with crackers, melba toast, or your favourite dippers.