This is a yummy favourite of mine to serve as part of pre-dinner munchies, or as a snack to a group of friends (it also doubles well). I found it many years ago in Out of This World CookBook II. Credit for the recipe goes to Virginia Prentice.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350F degrees.
- 2Spray a 4-cup casserole dish with Pam, or lightly grease it; set aside.
- 3Chop drained artichokes and place in a mixing bowl.
- 4Add all other ingredients and combine; put mixture into casserole dish.
- 5Bake in preheated oven until hot and bubbly, about 20 minutes.
- 6Serve with crackers, melba toast, or your favourite dippers.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Artichoke Appetizer
Serving Size: 1 (94 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 147.6
- Calories from Fat 82
- Total Fat 9.1 g
- Saturated Fat 2.4 g
- Cholesterol 12.4 mg
- Sodium 307.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.7 g
- Sugars 2.0 g
- Protein 5.3 g