Top Review by aricia
I've been making a version of this recipe for years. I love it myself and I get so many compliments on it, even from people that wrinkle their noses on initially hearing that it has spinach and artichokes in it! I do somewhat agree with Brandyberry's review... therefore I only use 1 level tsp. of dijon mustard and I leave the cheese off of the top. For full disclosure... I love onions! I do mince the onions very finely for this recipe.
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese, Grated
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 14 ounces artichoke hearts, chop coarse
- 1⁄2 cup red onion, chopped fine
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- white pepper
- 1 cup spinach, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine mayonnaise, sour cream, Parmesan cheese, the 1/2 cup mozzarella mustard, and pepper.
- Stir in artichoke hearts, spinach leaves and onion.
- Transfer mixture to a 1 quart casserole. Cover and chill for 3 to 24 hours
- Bake at 350 for 50 to 60 minutes or till heated through.
- Top with the remaining mozzarella. Bake 5 minutes or till cheese melts.