Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
Your guests will never want to leave when they get a taste of this dip! Remove any tough outer skins from the artichoke hearts before using in the recipe, I just use the whole small jar of pimento for this, 1 small finely diced and seeded red bell pepper can be used in place of the pimento. This makes a lot of dip so you might want to cut the recipe in half! You can prepare the complete dip up to 24 hours in advance and refrigerate, just bake as directed. Serve this with thin baguette slices.
- 2 cups mayonnaise (use only mayonnaise not salad dressing)
- 2 cups grated parmesan cheese
- 1 small onion (very finely chopped, about 1/3 cup)
- 2 teaspoons fresh minced garlic (optional)
- 2 (14 ounce) cans artichoke hearts (drained and coarsley chopped)
- 1⁄4 cup finely chopped pimiento (well drained and patted dry with paper towel)
- 2 (10 ounce) packages frozen chopped spinach (thawed and hand-squeeze dry to remove moisture)
- 1 1⁄2 cups grated mozzarella cheese (or to taste)
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Lightly spray a 2-quart casserole dish.
- In a bowl mix all ingredients except the mozzeralla cheese.
- Transfer to the baking dish.
- Bake for about 15-17 minutes; remove from oven sprinkle with mozzeralla cheese and return to oven until cheese is melted (about 4-5 minutes).
SOOOOOO DELICIOUS! I could have eaten the entire bowl myself, make this dip everyone, thanks for yet another great one Kit
Kittencal as usual a winner. This is a favorite of mine and I have to say making it for myself is really nice. This is definitely a keeper my friend. Thank you so much for sharing.
Really good dip. Better than some restaurants serve! I left our the pimentos, but other than that followed the recipe. Thanks!